Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh to have a cheat meal...

My friends are meeting up at Las Margaritas for dinner tonight, but I don't think I'm going to go. I wouldn't be able to eat or drink (I could live with just one) so it doesn't sound like too much fun. I guess I should just go hop in the shower and get ready for the gym. I really need to eat before I go, but I don't really feel like cooking anything. Hunger is not on my side right now. I am still pretty full from breakfast and I just had a nice warm cup of chocolate protein. Maybe I'll be hungry after I'm all cleaned up.

If anyone out there thinks I could possibly have a few bean burritos tonight, please feel free to let me know. Especially if your name is Julie!!! Of course, she doesn't even know about this blog so I doubt I'll be getting her permission. Crap.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics... I would kill for abs like that! When is your competition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is in June. I am ready for it to be here, but not at the same time. I need to get a tan!!!

    ReplyDelete