Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I have been eating lots of cake and other forbidden food in my dreams lately. I am glad I can't gain anything by eating them in my dream world. Sometimes the dreams are so real, it seems like I really did eat cake and I start feeling guilty. LOL Tomorrow I am going to make some cupcakes for a sleepover Summer is going to. I am going to try not to lick the spatula more than once. :) I know I won't eat a cupcake or even taste the icing, but I do LOVE cake batter!!! My daughter has been wanting to open the icing for a couple of months so I am glad to finally get it out of my cabinets. Of course I still have two angel food cake mixes in there waiting on June 13th to come and go. I think I will wait until I can eat them to make those. Something about the cake being lowfat that makes it irresistable to me. I can eat the whole thing by myself in less than two days!!!

Today I went and worked my back despite feeling like I have a sick bug inside me crawling around making me feel crappy and tired. Then I came home and took a nice nap. I am glad I rested yesterday even though I still feel a little under the weather. I am doing legs tomorrow so that means I get to eat carbs all day (as long as they are in the form of oatmeal, rice or sweet potato). So I am thinking sushi at some point in the day. I just finished some fried eggs and a nice hot glass of mango passion fruit herbal tea. My belly has been pretty full today, and I have had to force the food down. I hope I am feeling all better tomorrow so I can enjoy my food rather than force it down.

I still do not have the pole out of my stage, but I am working on getting my hubby to do it. He says he can't do it without me, but I am sure I could probably do it without him. LOL He tried to sell the stage right out from under me too! He has had it on craigslist and finally found someone to buy it. But, I told him he can't sell it since I am planning on using it for practicing posing. He thinks I am being ridiculous for not letting him sell it. He said I could just get some plywood and put it in the bedroom floor and lower the mirror. As if all of that is easier than just keeping it the way we have it now. I don't get it. But, of course, I am being "ridiculous" to want to keep it and use it. It isn't about me wanting to use it to practice. Whatever. Thanks for letting me vent a little. I actually told him I was gonna quit the contest if he sold it since practicing posing is such an important part of the competition prep. I'm just ridiculous like that. :p

BTW - my shoes have finally shipped! I should be getting them first of the week! I can't wait!!!!!!!! I just hope they are somewhat comfortable...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I saw the picture of your stage, and it looks like a nice stage. I think that you should keep it. It's nice, and I'm sure it makes you feel a whole lot prettier getting up on it to pose then any ply wood would make yuou feel!

    ReplyDelete