Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"You Might Win"

I received these words of encouragement from my husband today. Of course my response was, "Yeah right." But, just to hear those words come out of his mouth made my day. :) So, at this moment, I am determined to do my best. I've got some high heels on and need to take some pics so I can see the progress I am making. I think I am already a little late on the pic taking because I have lost at least five pounds since I started "dieting" at the beginning of January.

Well, I'm off here to find a ruler so I can measure these heels and see if they are 5" like my new shoes are. I really can't wait for them to get here so I can get used to wearing them and walking in them. I've got a lot of posing and practicing ahead of me. Right now my quarter turns suck! I need to get on YouTube and check out some videos so I can see how the "pros" do it. LOL I just hope I don't fall down on stage!!! Today I just might because my legs are still killing me! I can take the pain though because I know my body is changing for the better because of it.

Go me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment