Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pain, pain go away!

My hips hurt and my right shoulder hurts. :( This is not good. I guess I should go get in a hot bath and soak my pain away, but here I sit at my computer wasting the night away.

I did okay on the cake batter today. I didn't eat too much of it. My little girl ate more than I did so that is pretty good, right? I just had an extra shot of protein too. I was hankering for a midnight snack and figured at least drinking some hot chocolate would be feeding my aching muscles and not the fat on the back of my legs. It needs to just die already. I feel like it is pretty much gone everywhere else on my body. I've got no more boobs. Thank God for push-up bras and padding because without them I would be flat as a pancake. Which for some is normal. But, I have had boobs ever since elementary school and these new boobs are even worse than post breastfeeding boobs!!! There is NO fat left. I want my boobies back!!!

Now my butt on the other hand, I'd glad shave a little off of it. At least the jiggly/dimply part. I wouldn't even mind it if I wasn't going to be up on stage in a couple of months. Tonight I got on YouTube and watched some videos. Now I am questioning myself. What have I gotten myself into?

I am putting myself into a line up with other girls so a few judges can scrutinize every little part of our bodies and pick the "best" one. I must be crazy! I always knew I was, but I guess this proves it. :)

I am going to sleep in tomorrow. I usually get up about 6:30 just to do my hour of cardio, but that is less than 6 hours away. I can't believe I am actually still up. I should be in bed resting, but I have been blogging and "studying" all night. I guess it is good to switch things up sometimes. Tomorrow I am going to switch up my cardio. I think I will just do the StairMaster in the morning and then do the treadmill after my weight training later in the afternoon. Of course, I am also considering walking up and down hills in lieu of the StairMaster, but I am not sure if that is an even trade. Decisions, decisions...

I did actually practice posing for a few minutes today. I started taking my stage apart after we got home from our yummy sushi dinner. Well, wouldn't you know it? Clint swoops in to be the hero and finishes the job for me (with minor mumbling). I am so happy to finally have it ready. Now, after watching some videos on YouTube, I really need to get up there and practice, practice, practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment