Thursday, February 5, 2009

Temptation's a bitch!!!

To say the least.

I did try to behave myself, but I know I ate a couple of bites of cookie here and there. I think I did keep it around 1 whole cookie though. :)

I had pasta more than once although only once was it really worth it. Thank you Macaroni Grill.

I ate dessert a few times. Lemon Passion and Liquid Center Chocolate Cake to be exact. Again, thanks Macaroni Grill and Little Buddha,one of our favorite places to eat in Vegas - especially when it is free. That is if you don't include the $66 tip you have to leave. LOL

I had some a lot of wine.

Then came the airport. I ordered a sub (yes I ate bread) with cheese, bacon and ranch dressing on it (not nearly as good as my favorite sandwich from Arbys). Then last night when I got home, I had more bread - a pizza quickie sandwich - with pepperonis and cheese in between the toasted slices. I felt pretty bad about both of these choices, but today is a new day. I am moving on.

I have already gotten in an hour of cardio. I have a 2:00 appt. with Julie. Then I've got to teach my class tonight. I think I'll burn off some extra calories today.

But, I am going to try to be a good girl from here on...although I'm going to a lasagne birthday dinner on Friday night. I wonder if I will be able to pass up the birthday cake....


No comments:

Post a Comment