Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First posing pics



I decided to go ahead and take some pics tonight even though I am not particularly feeling thin this evening since all of my food for the day has been consumed. Oh well. I need a starting point. From these pics, it looks like I still have a long way to go before I am ready for the competition. I really need to work on my posing, but as I was saying that darn pole is in my way!!!!! These are two of the poses I will be "hitting" when I am up on stage. I have to find a few more that look good and then I need to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. I have been reading some pointers tonight, but need to read more. Of course, practice is what makes perfect, not reading. But, reading does give me something to think about when I am standing up there in front of the mirror.
I'm about tired of the computer today though so I'm gonna get off here and go chill in front of the TV until it is time to shut my eyes. I've got to hit the cardio early in the morning. I didn't do the StairMaster today so I am feeling a little guilty, but my little girl needed some time at home. We are always on the go to this gym or that and she needed a break! LOL I think my hips do too because man are they hurting right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm about to leave my house to go to an event and thought that I would check the blog. I just had to tell you that you look AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete