Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sore and hungry

Last night I could feel every inch of my legs. The teeniest touch sent pains through my legs. Today they are feeling much better. I have already done 30 minutes of cardio which I did a little differently today. I walked up and down the steps in and around my building. I walked up hills and over a little bridge. It was nice because not only was it different, but it was not cold. Now I need to go "study" for my class that I have to teach at 9:30.

Yesterday went pretty good diet wise. I actually ate an apple which I NEVER do. But, I figured it would help to fill me up because sometimes I just feel like I am starving even though I know I am not. Here is the pad where I write everything I eat. Obviously I am not starving.


My pad the day we left for Vegas. I never wrote in it while we were there which proves that vacations are NOT good for your diet.


I need to get off of here and order my shoes for the show. I think I'll do that now. Does anyone know of any low carb alcoholic drinks? I'm supposed to be playing poker tonight and I am gonna need to drink to dull the pain of losing. LOL



BTW- If you are interested in show I'm trying to be in, here is the link to the website:


http://www.tennesseebodybuilding.org/2009CHATSHOW.HTML



Wish me luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment