Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chocolate demon defeated!!!

GO ME! GO ME! GO ME!!!

I can't believe I made it through the day yesterday without eating ANY chocolate. I didn't have any carbs either unless you count some strawberries. I don't think they are on my diet, but I am sure my personal trainer would rather hear about me eating strawberries than some ooey, gooey chocolaty treat, right?

I had a LOT of meat yesterday! But, it is not very filling so I was hungry until I finally went to bed somewhere around 9:00. I had to go to bed or else the chocolate demon might have won. I am so proud of myself right now.

I did have a minor relapse of a couple of glasses of champagne, but I did NOT have any orange juice with it.

All in all, I think I conquered Valentines Day the best I could have. I did pass up a glass of champagne with breakfast this morning. I settled for some iced green tea, a spinach and tomato omelet and a bowl of oatmeal. I must say my belly is pretty full right now. It is crazy the difference carbs make in your hunger.

I had a nice long walk this morning for my daily cardio and will hit the fitness center in a little bit to see if I can pump my shoulders up a little more. Other than that, I see a day filled with a trip to the swimming pool, the playground, and whatever else my little girl's heart desires. Hopefully that will keep me away from the chocolate covered pecan and caramel in the fridge!



P.S. If beef jerky is a demon, I did not win that battle! I love me some jerky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment