Friday, February 6, 2009

Workout #1 Legs

I went to see Julie yesterday and worked on my legs and butt. That is my "problem" area so we started with that. I'll be getting round two on Monday. :)

Before then, I have to do a shoulder workout and a back workout. I'm sure I'll be heading to the Rush later today for one of them. Can't wait to go to the Hixson Rush again! It just not the same downtown. Their weight machines are just depressing because there are very few of them. :(

I am still doing my cardio everyday too. No problems there. Today my legs were tired, but I am hoping all the walking pulled some of the soreness out of them. Lord know I'm gonna be feeling them all day!!! Time for some ibuprofen.

Now if I can only go more than one day without feeling bad about something I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment