Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shopping for suits

I did my 30 minutes on the StairMaster this morning. I am saving the rest of my cardio for a workout with a friend this afternoon, I hope. :)

I was going to pamper myself today and get my nails and feet done, but the rain has given me second thoughts. Nail polish just does not dry well when it is raining outside! A lot of this competition is pageantry (or so I've been told) so I will need some good looking nails in a few months. I might as well practice getting them done too while I am at it. LOL

I have been looking at suits for the competition, but haven't narrowed it down to one. I found one I like, but it is not made to order. Someone has already worn it so I guess I'd have to get someone to adjust it for me??? Not sure how that all works, but the suit is the next big thing I need to cross off my list. Julie says I can go ahead and order it. So I guess I'm gonna go shop for a little while and see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment