Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm gonna be a poser!

I really need to start on my posing, but first I have to figure out how to get the pole off of the stage in my bedroom. Every time I ask my hubby, he says it has to be taken all the way apart to get it off. I don't think he understands that I don't care if it has to be taken all the way apart. I want it off!! So, I guess I am gonna give it a try myself. Looks like I need a wrench or two to loosen the stage so I can slide the pole out. I really don't think it will be as big of a deal as he makes it out to be. But, it doesn't really matter either way because I need somewhere to practice and there is not going to be a pole on the stage come June!

I really wish my shoes were here, but I don't even think they have shipped yet. I called today to make sure they were clear because the invoice says white. The shoes I am practicing in now are a little distracting. I am getting more and more confident in my chances, but I really need my butt to get with the game. I am ready to get some pics taken so I can post them. I think I have already waited later than I should have, but I really look pale and kind of ashy right now so I haven't been ready to jump in front of the camera. I'll have to get that pole off that stage ASAP. It is slowing me down. Too bad my hubby doesn't read this blog.

I've still got to go the gym and get on the StairMaster. I haven't had my daily does yet. LOL I am waiting on Summer to get up from her nap and then I think we will head over there hopefully before it gets too busy. I have a friend who I have been teasing about having a StairMaster contest with. I wonder if I could get him to show up today. I doubt it, but I may as well try. It would be more fun to be sweating my butt off next to someone I know rather than alone or next to a stranger. :)

Now I'm going to have a nice warm cup of hot chocolate (chocolate whey protein). It is a whole lot yummier than it sounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment