Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No cardio to start the day :*(

This day just wasn't meant to be started with an hour of cardio. It rained all night and was still raining this morning when I got up. We stayed out in Soddy, so I didn't have the convenience of running over to the Rush seeing as it is about 25 minutes from my house, not the usual 5. I had planned on a long, brisk walk through the neighborhood, but no such luck. I texted my trainers to see if I could use one of their treadmills at their gym and they said yes. But, no one was there when I got there at 6:45 a.m. (YUCK!) so I turned around and came home. I thought about walking around the garage or basement for an hour, but that did NOT sound very fun at all. So, I elected for laptop time. I will have to go to the gym later today and do my cardio because it doesn't look like I'll be able to go on an afternoon stroll with Summer in the stroller. It is a cold and rainy day. But, I am gonna get my cardio in. Maybe I'll actually go the Hixson Rush today. I usually run into people I know there which should break up the monotony of my usual daily cardio workout.

I need to start practicing on my posing more. I wish my shoes would come in so I could start practicing in them. I've got lots to work on in this part of the competition. It is probably harder than the actual working out. LOL Julie gave me a few pointers yesterday to work on. Now I just need to set up the time to do it. I should do it every day seeing as how it would only take about 5 or 10 minutes at the most. I need to set an appointment with my stripper pole stage. :) I do have one with a nice mirror beside it. I'm lucky my husband hasn't sold it on craigslist yet (he is trying). I don't think I'm gonna let him though until this competition is over. It is perfect for what I need to practice for the competition.

I am gonna need some help with make up. I have to wear fake eyelashes. I can't even imagine putting them on. With my luck, or rather clumsiness, I would glue them to my contacts. I also am gonna have to get some crazy dark foundation and apply that correctly so I don't look like my head is mismatched from my body. Oh yeah, plus I'm gonna have to start tanning at some point. Although I'm not a tanning bed tanner, I am actually ready for the tan part because I am pretty pale right now! I prefer to tan au natural. :) I am ready for the warm weather, so Mother Nature - BRING IT ON!!!

My belly is rumbling right now, so I better go get breakfast started. I've got a 9:30 a.m. appt. with Julie today. Shoulder time!

No comments:

Post a Comment