Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I cheated!!!

But, the first thing I did when I walked into the gym for my workout with Julie was tell her about it. Although she did not berate me or bring me to tears like I know she has done others, I cannot do it again!!! It is not going to help my butt in any way and that is where most of my fat is. Thankfully it is not in my tummy too. She was very happy with that. I just need to work on keeping my abs pulled in.

Today she took my measurements for my suit. We have been looking at suits for a while and I think we finally narrowed it down to the cut, design and fabric. Woohoo!!! I just hope all these measurements are accurate and it actually fits when I get it.

Right now I weight 128.5 pounds. When I started dieting in January, I weighed 135. I am at about 18% body fat right now and she wants to get it down below 10% by the contest. Yikes! She is guessing that I will be around 120 pounds for the contest. I can't even imagine weighing 120 again. The last time I weighed anything close to that was when I was in high school. Oh, and when I got pregnant with Summer I got down to about 122 I think. Anyways, I still have quite a ways to go before I am ready to get up on a stage and compete.

She upped my cardio to 1 1/2 hours a day. My diet is still the same. I just need to make sure to stick to it. It is getting easier, but obviously I had a moment of weakness last night. I was not thinking about the goal. I was thinking about how awesome an ooey, gooey hot chocolate chip cookie tastes. So I ate it. Hey, everyone else was doing it! LOL

I must remember to always focus on the goal. And that is to win! I am going to aim high and hope I will not be disappointed.

Here is a little cheer I am doing today to keep me focused:

GO ME! GO ME! GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment