Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shoes are in!!!

However, they are still in the box. I jumped at the chance to get online while my little girl naps so they will have to wait until she wakes up.

I have 1 hour and 19 minutes of cardio in for today. Only 11 more left. LOL I am thinking about a nice walk across the bridge or possible to the library. I'm not sure exactly how warm it is out this afternoon, so I will probably decide when I step out the front doors with Summer in the stroller. It is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend so I see some serious bike riding in for me! That should break up the cardio rut I have been getting into.

These past few days I have been doing Jazzercise for some of my cardio and it has been fun. It works my core so much too that I feel like it is a double whammy. Two for the price of one!!! I am teaching again tomorrow. I haven't been teaching much lately so it has been nice to get some of these workouts in rather than just walking on the treadmill and StairMaster every morning. Plus I have an extra half hour of cardio to do now, so that will be at least two separate workouts. That means some days I'll be working out three times a day. That sounds fun to me! My only problem is working it around me daughter sometimes she does not think it is as fun.

I have eaten perfectly so far today. Scrambled eggs, oatmeal, protein shake, peanut butter, and sushi. I have some green tea chilling in the fridge. I'm going to fix me a big glass when I get up. I have been drinking flavored green tea the past few days, and I am ready to go back to plain green tea for a few days. Of course, a sugar-free red bull also sounds pretty yummy, but I only have those on special occasions. I don't there is any special occasion today. I am still trying to decide on dinner. Chicken or fish? I think we are going to have some asparagus and possibly a spinach salad too. I might could use a day off from salad too though. Maybe tonight I will just put some spinach and tomato in my eggs for a special treat. It is amazing the foods I look forward to now. Oatmeal, eggs, a spoon full of peanut butter. Don't get me wrong, a cookie or piece of cake sounds nice and inviting, but they are really just the devil in disguise. Something that can destroy all my other hard efforts in less than a minute. I will not eat them anymore....at least until after the show (and maybe Summer's birthday if Julie lets me).

Did that sound convincing? :)

1 comment: