Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to the grind

I already have an hour and forty minutes of cardio in today. I probably need to do about five hours everyday this week to make up for how bad I was this weekend. LOL. Seriously though. I WAS BAD!!!!!!! It felt so good to go to the gym this morning. I walked there, then did 30 minutes on the StairMaster and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Then I walked to Walgreens hoping to buy some oatmeal for my breakfast. However, I was not about to pay $4 for a thing of oatmeal. I cannot wait to have a yummy omelet with spinach and tomatoes this morning. I have been eating boiled eggs since Thursday night and I am ready for something different!

I am doing back today with Julie. I haven't done a back workout with her yet, so I am anxious to see what she will have me doing. I was going to "accidentally" forget my suit and shoes today, but I think I am just going to take them. Although my diet this weekend was non-existent, I am not going to wuss out and leave it at home just because I don't want to her see my body after eating all that food this weekend. I must get over it and do the posing she wants to see although I am not really feeling like showing off my abs today. I still don't think I'm going to fess up with how bad I was, but I am not really big on lying. I will just try to keep my mouth shut and forget about all of the yummy things I put in my body. I just hope it isn't written all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment