Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Over

I have definitely put myself on hold so that I can give 100% to my daughter for the next 8 months. I can always try again next year, but I really feel like the right thing to do is give my all to Summer. I will still be hitting the gym a few days a week, but I doubt it will be everyday now. I love me some weight lifting so I will continue with that. The cardio, not so much. I'll still be teaching Jazzercise when I can so I won't be going cold turkey on the cardio. Plus, a nice morning walk might sound good on some days.

That being said, I have a sitter tonight. It is St. Patrick's Day so I just might go out and have a green beer or two now that I'm not on alcohol restriction. Oh, and pizza sounds good too. I've got to remember moderation although depriving myself the way I have the past few months has probably thrown my moderating abilities off a bit. Maybe next week I'll go for moderation. :)

Anyways, hope everyone finds a reason to celebrate today. I could use a little time to unwind and let go. Might as well be tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Take some time to enjoy yourself! You will need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again. I wanted to know what you think I should do as far as exercise goes. This is my daily routine that I do. I do cardio on both the treadmill and stair master for about 20 minutes on each machine. Then I will do some weights with my arms and legs, and some crunches for both obliques and abs. Do you think I could be doing it differentlyso that I can start loaing weight again? I have been very frustrated with the scale lately because it seems to be stuck and won't budge. I'm not sure if I am going through another plateau? Can you leave a coment on my blog to let me know what you think? Thanks! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete