Sunday, March 8, 2009

Diving off the deep end

Well, I had a major breakdown yesterday and just decided that I am going to let go this weekend and pick back up with the diet on Monday. I will not go into all the yummy details, but I will say that my belly is full of things I would've never imagined putting into it a week ago. With all of the stress I have on me right now, adding to it by trying to diet in a hospital setting is just not working for me. So I am diving head first into the deep end and the pool is DEEP!!! I figure this one weekend is not going to lose the competition for me. I am still 13 weeks and 6 days out. This weekend will only make me diet and train harder when I get back on the wagon on Monday.

I had an okay workout yesterday, but I didn't write any of it down. I was just glad to be in the gym and feel like I was doing something good for my body. I only did 10 minutes on the StairMaster and walked for about 20 out in the beautiful sunny weather. I know that is no where near an hour and a half, but with my baby laying in a hospital bed I thought it was pretty good. I am so ready for her to go home so I can get back to a normal workout schedule. I guess I need to call my trainer and reschedule our appts. for this week since she may still be in the hospital tomorrow morning.

I hope to reach the bottom of the pool sometime today although I doubt it will too much sooner than just before bedtime. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though. I am sure Julie will do that for me if I tell her how bad I was, but I'm not sure I'm going to go into all the yummy details with her either.

Shoulders today! Can't wait to step into the gym!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment