Monday, March 23, 2009

The numbers are in

It is official, I have gained 5 pounds since quitting training for the contest last Monday. Oh well. I guess that was to be expected. I was wasting away into nothing but muscles. But, at least I can still see my abs!!!

I have still been going to the gym. The hospital hooked us up with the one across the street so we can go get a quick workout in while my daughter is in the hospital for her treatments. So, that is awesome! My hubby and I went there twice over the weekend. I was at the gym at 7:00 today to take a body sculpt class. It was a good workout and I am so happy I went.

I have been trying to get some cardio in everyday too, although it is usually no where near an hour. I feel a nice long walk coming on today though. :) I hope the weather is going to cooperate, but I really have no idea what the forecast is. Who has time for TV anymore? I didn't even watch my favorite shows last night I was so tired.

My eating has still been out of control, but I can see that coming to a wane. I hope anyways. :) I still can't resist anything with sugar or flour. I have had a few biscuits with peanut butter and jelly over the past few days. Gotta love hospital food. It is SOOO healthy. NOT. That place is a danger zone for me, but maybe if I can keep control of myself at home I won't gain another five pounds. It is all about moderation. Why is that so hard to remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment