Sunday, March 15, 2009

Renewed hope

It looks as if we may be staying in Chattanooga for my daughter's treatment and if so I am going to continue to pursue my dreams! I have a lot of family here to support me and who want to see me win this thing so I am going to stick to it. But, I am going to have to stop going to family dinners for the next 13 weeks. Either that, or they are going to have to stop making desserts. My aunt made her irresistible cookies again today. Need I say more?

I have been giving my arm a break this week trying to get it to heal up, but I still have pain in it. I have been icing it for the past few days at least a few times a day like Julie advised. I am not sure it is going to actually get better any time soon, but I have been taking it easy. I didn't do weights 3 days this week!!! That is crazy for me. Tomorrow I will probably be working back and then legs on Tuesday. I don't know if she will want me to lay off the shoulders still this week, but I kind of doubt it. We've got to get them bigger!!!

I did some extra cardio today to try to make up for my lack of self-control. Guess I should do extra tomorrow too. I think she will be bumping me up to 2 hours in a week or so anyway. Might as well start now.

I have been slacking on my posing practice too. I need to get off here and go get in front of my mirror for a few minutes. But, I've got a few more things to do. Boy, procrastinating sure is easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aint that the truth!
    So, which do you think is more important, cardio or weights? I am pretty sure that both are important, but I'm not sure of which one I should be doing more of? Comment on my blog to tll me what you think please.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete