Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ready to hit the gym

I have not given up on my competition dreams yet. My trainer gave me permission to cheat yesterday so I did. I didn't feel guilty at all while I was eating at Olive Garden or drinking my mocha light frappacino from Starbucks, but when I had a cookie and brownie in the hospital last night I did. A little. LOL I told myself I was just going to cheat yesterday. Then this morning, after I had a good breakfast of eggs and oatmeal, I ate another cookie. Crap. Now I'm telling myself just get through the weekend and get my baby out of this hospital and I'll get back to being a good girl. Not sure if I should give myself the luxury of indulging anymore, but probably not. It is just so hard when I am sitting in the hospital surrounded by comfort foods. And boy do I need comfort. :)

I am anxiously awaiting my mom to get here so I can sneak off to the gym. I have not been in two days and I am having some major withdrawal, even guilt for not going. I know I am where I need to be right now though taking care of my baby. I just hope she doesn't put up a fuss when I leave or else I may not make it to the gym again. Yesterday our case worker showed me the stairwell so I am thinking maybe I can get some cardio in at the hospital. That would be awesome, but I am scared to leave my little girl in the room alone the middle of the night to go hit that stairwell although she would more than likely not wake up. We'll see if I ever make it there, but I really do want to use them. Today I am going to do legs. Where is my relief? The gym is screaming my name. Can't they hear it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment