Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Surprise, surprise

Yesterday I made it to the gym to work out with some friends. And boy did it feel good!!!! I am sore today. :) Also good!

I weighed myself yesterday and was surprised to see I am still below my start weight. I guess all these cookies and cupcakes haven't officially turned into thigh fat yet. LOL I am still hovering right above 130. So, I am going to try to eat more sensibly, but the more I think about it, the more junk I put into my mouth. Let's see. So far today I have had a pop-tart, a cupcake, some baked Cheetos, a pb&j sandwich, a chocolate chip cookie (or was it two), and two different cheese snacks (mozzarella and cheddar). Oh yeah, and a miniature Hershey bar.

Yep, I've been eating like crap. At least I am drinking healthy though. So far just water and green tea. :)

I was supposed to go to the gym this morning, but someone didn't want me to go so here I am sitting on my butt trying not to eat. I did get about 30 minutes of cardio (walking) in this morning while my daughter was having her treatment. So, that is better than nothing. Maybe tomorrow I will get to go do legs with my buddies. That would be awesome!!! I've got to keep building up my muscle just in case I decide to compete next year. I don't want to lose what I have and I really enjoy building them up. So, I'll still be pumping it out at the gym when I can even if it isn't 6 or 7 days a week like before. I may be losing my mind, but I surely don't want to lose my body too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment