Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today is a new day!

Let's just say that I had two cheat days this weekend and leave it at that. Of course, I enjoyed every minute of it and don't really regret it one bit. I'm sure I'll be hitting the gym sometime today if not tomorrow. Last night I danced the night away with some friends. It was a lot of fun and the best part is I didn't get too drunk (which unfortunately I have a tendency to do). :)

Today I am going to be super good girl. LOL I really need to go get some breakfast started. I'll probably have the usual around here - 2 eggs and oatmeal. I may even boil the eggs today. That would probably be best because I doubt I really need the yellow part after last night. I'm not really a big fan of boiled eggs. Until last week I don't think I had eaten a boiled egg in probably 15 years or more. Probably more. Wow! The things we will do to achieve our goals.

I have been wavering a little on my goal because the guy that turned me onto the competition has taken some time off from working out. This makes me think he isn't going to do the competition now and he was my inspiration. :( Kind of bummed about this, but what can I do?
I know what I need to do is to go see our friend Matt. He is a personal trainer and I need to take a bikini up there so he can look me over. Holy crap. That so does not sound fun. I just saw a dimple on my butt cheek this morning. It wasn't pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment