Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My second "counseling" session

I went to talk to another personal trainer today about what I need to do to get ready for the competition. I'm going to have to cut out my new cardio sculpt classes and opt for slower / less intense cardio workout. So, this means "easier" cardio for me. But, along with the easier cardio, come a harder weight routine. I've got to work on my legs and butt, and then do a little more legs and butt, and when I'm done with that MORE LEGS. I also need to work my shoulders and back and I should be good to go. Gotta get my arms to shrink a little too. Overall, she made it sound like I could do good in the competition if I want to. I just need to decide if I really want to. I am thinking yes because I have nothing else stopping me right now. I have plenty of time to dedicate to the exercise portion. I also think I may be able to CAN find the will power to commit to the diet portion. Now where is it hiding at? I better go try to find it and come up with some more ways to keep me motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the diet! I've been catching up reading your blog. I don't really diet but try very hard to avoid refined sugar - I totally fell off the wagon tonight and baked a chocolate cake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo proud of you girl! Keep it up! If the competition you are wanting to be in is in the tri state area, I will be there to support you!! I started back on Weight Watchers this past Monday . . .I am trying to get myself into better shape, well some sort of shape other than round. My goal is 20 pounds!

    ReplyDelete