Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm rumbly in my tumbly

Or something like that.

I am up early because Summer woke me up to help her pee at 6:30 and then I couldn't go back to sleep. Started thinking about what I was gonna do for working out today. LOL I must be crazy. So here I am at my computer, planning vacations and looking at blogs with a hungry tummy. I guess I should go eat, but I have been cooking breakfast everyday and eating with Clint & Summer which has been nice. I don't want to wake them up, so I guess I'll just piddle with the computer a little longer.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I ate mostly healthy. Not perfect, but there was no butter or bread. Don't think I wasn't tempted though. When we left the gym, we went to the Arbys drive-thru. Clint told me to order for him so I did. Then I ordered me a sandwich which he told me I wasn't allowed to eat. So I told the lady to scratch my sandwich and ordered Summer one. I was not very happy. I know the sandwich I was gonna order (and almost got away with ordering except for my conscience aka Clint) had bacon, ranch, and cheese on it. All of which I am not allowed to eat. I couldn't bring myself to order anything else or leave anything off. It was all or nothing for me. So I got NOTHING. When we got home, Summer had about half of her sandwich left and she did not want it. I was so tempted to eat the roast beef sandwich, but I resisted. When I walked in the door, I fixed myself some hot chocolate (chocolate protein & water) and quickly gulped it down. Then I fixed a bag of popcorn (94% fat free) which I split into three bowls hoping everyone would do their part and help me eat the bag. They did NOT. Summer and Clint had a few bites of their bowls, but left the majority for me. Oh well. I didn't feel too guilty about it because I drank two bottles of water while eating it (which I paid for all night long).

As for today, not sure what I'll do for exercise today. Maybe a bike ride with Summer or pushing her up and down hills in the stroller. My ankle is still bothering me from when I rolled it Monday before last. I know I am not resting it enough, but I am on the go all day and I just don't sit down for long periods of time unless I am waiting for everyone to wake up in the morning. I think I'd have to take some sedatives to sit down for any length of time during the day. :) I guess I get that from my Granny. Holy crap. That is scary.

Well, I guess I'm gonna sign off. Tonight is my cheat meal. I am thinking Italian. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment