Thursday, January 22, 2009

Enemy Territory

Last night I crossed over into enemy territory. The evil land of BREAD AND BUTTER. After we hit the gym yesterday afternoon, we went to eat dinner with some friends. Usually I am able to resist the bread, but this is the second time this week we have been to Longhorn and I just couldn’t help myself. I am a little disappointed to have been so weak in front of my friends who know that I am wanting to be in this competition. But, what is done, is done.

I also snuck a caramel filled Hershey Kiss last night. I suck. Oh well, at least it wasn’t two. I don’t even think it was worth it. :(

Oh yeah, Summer finished the can of miniature Oreos yesterday afternoon. All but two little chocolately sides and a few fine crumbs. But, don’t worry, she gave it to me. Thanks Summer! She is not very supportive of the diet. She always wants to share her good stuff with me which is nice in theory, but not very helpful when dieting. I wish she would just share it all with Clint. But, for some reason, I am her favorite.

Other than those minor (LOL) violations, the day was pretty good. I ate some tuna rolls which Clint brought me home (supposedly they were for me) from Sekesui. I didn’t feel too bad about eating them at 9:30, but I probably should’ve. They are pretty healthy except for the fact I am not supposed to eat carbs at night.

I’m sure I will work it off today. I’ve got to teach tonight and then we are going to the Rush so Clint can get his workout in too.

Now, if only I can be a good girl today. Only time will tell….

No comments:

Post a Comment