Monday, October 19, 2009

My last cookie!

I wish. There is no way I have that much self control, but I did throw away the second cookie that was in the bag here at the hospital. I am hoping we will not be frequenting this place as much and I will not have as much junk food binge eating as I have the past 7 months. For the past few days, I have been doing better about watching what I eat and not eating at night after dinner. Of course, I did have a calzone from Mellow Mushroom for lunch today. There is always the one last...... LOL

I didn't work out today. It just did not fit into my schedule. Hopefully, tomorrow I will start week 4 of my P90X workouts. I haven't been a real stickler following it, but I have done pretty good. I just need to get into a routine. I really need to get back into teaching some Jazzercise classes. I am hoping we can add a Body Sculpt class that I can teach once a week. I don't think I am ready for all the jumping up and down because my feet just can't handle it anymore.

The main thing I need to do is remain consistent. Consistent at eating good for you food (not junk) and also consistent in working out. Here's hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment