Tuesday, October 6, 2009

P90X

I started doing P90X almost two weeks ago. It is definitely a good workout, but not always easy to fit in the day since it is at least an hour a day. I have done good and only missed one day so far. Hope I can keep it up and get fit for the holidays. Now if I could just curb my junk food eating habits....gotta stop buying it I guess!

I weighed myself at Summer's dr. office yesterday - 137 pounds. I doubt that number is going to change much without dieting, but hopefully I won't reach 140. I think it is pretty good though considering last year I weighed around 135 and was working out 5-6 days a week. I have never been too keen on a diet because then I just want to eat more cause I feel like I can't. Why is it when we are told not to do something we want to do it more????

No comments:

Post a Comment