Saturday, January 2, 2010

Battle of the bulge

Well, it is official. I am battling a slight bulge. It's not a terrible thing because I can still get into my jeans, I just have to jump up and down a little on some of them. I am hoping to get back into a workout routine. My old buddy might be available a few mornings a week....around 5 a.m. Ouch! But, Summer will be sleeping so I won't have to worry about her while I workout. And, I'll be done before my day even starts.

I am trying to be a little less indulgent in food. I have only had one thing sweet today. Well, make that too because I did have to get a mocha light frappacino when we stopped so Summer could pee at Starbucks. But, if she would've been able to hold it, it would be just one. That is much better than my usual routine, eating cookies and such for breakfast. Hopefully, I can control myself and watch what I put into my mouth. Stop the "boredom" eating.

Here's hoping he really shows up and wants to workout! Also, that I will stop relying on sweets to fill my food craving.

1 comment: