Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sore calves!

I love those crazy calves!!! They get my legs every time. I've been in a little pain today walking around, but nothing unbearable. You know the saying, "no pain, no gain!" It's true.

I had a second workout last night. Miraculously enough, my old workout partner texted me yesterday wanting to workout. So, we met up and did legs last night. We were supposed to do shoulders today, but it is not looking too good for that. I haven't heard from him yet and it is almost 7:00. No big deal since I did shoulders yesterday. I would do them again though if it meant getting to workout with someone.

I did a little cardio this morning. My Ipod was dead when I started to head out for my walk, so I I cancelled my original walking plans and opted for walking around a little patio at the hospital and up 6 flights of stairs twice. Then I walked the halls until I saw the Dr. getting ready to head in our room. Overall, it was about 30 minutes or so. It was better than nothing and I'm happy I did it.

Now if I can just stay away from the sugar cookies calling my name. I've already eaten about half of one. The other half is staring me down. I will probably cave. Man, where is my willpower?? Must be the fact that my hubby said my butt was looking good today shutting it down. All those cookies I've been eating sure haven't hurt it. Wish I could say the same for my legs....

No comments:

Post a Comment