Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's been a while

I haven't really been hitting the gym too much over the past few months. I figured it would be that way though. Now I am lucky if I get to go to the gym once or twice a week. This morning I had a decent shoulder workout. Nothing too special because I didn't have much time. I also added in a few biceps and one chest exercise since I am on a workout budget. :) Then I did my shower version of "crazy calves" just a few minutes ago.

It feels good to go to the gym and I hope I am able to start going more, but it all depends. I think my workout partner who bailed on me 6 months ago is going to start back. I won't hold my breath though. If I did that, I'd already be dead. :)

Cardio is definitely lacking too. I am lucky to do it once every other week. Yikes!

The back of my legs are really hating me right now, but my lips sure are loving the cookies. I think I may be on my way back towards some sort of control in the eating department. But, only if occasional cookie splurges are allowed. I just can't eat them EVERY DAY like I have been for the past month or two. Oh the pleasure I can get from butter, flour and chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment